Friday 12 July 2013

What's in my makeup basket today? #1



Face
On my face today was a healthy dose of Origins Vitazing all over my face. Under my eyes, I used Bobbi Brown's Corrector in Peachfollowed by L'Oreal Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer over the top. I also used this concealer around my nose, cupid's bow and on my chin. I set my face with Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, but only used this in the areas I get oily i.e., my T-zone. 

Brows
I used Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Dark Brown to fill in the end of my brows. 

Cheeks
I applied Topshop Acting Up blush stick on my cheeks blended in with my fingers. 

Eyes
A wash of Bobbi Brown Wheat Eyeshadow across my lids, with a thin line of Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner in black applied close to my lash line and a decent coat of Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara on my curled eyelashes. 

Lips
I used the Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti on my lips today. It's a lovely bright orange that can be sheered out for a more natural look or applied more liberally for an intense look. Two swipes of this on my lips and I was good to go!


Jess
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment