Thursday 30 May 2013

My Skin Saviour: Ro's Argan Body Conditioner



I've stated in a previous blog post that my skin gets extremely dry during winter. I received a sample of Lush's Ro's Argan Body Conditioner in a monthly subscription box and was extremely impressed with the results! It usually takes consistent moisturising on a daily basis to make sure my skin doesn't get to that ugly dry state. To be honest, I can find moisturising every night to be quite laborious (talk about lazy!). 

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is like a hair conditioner, but for your skin! You apply this at the end of your shower on damp skin and let it sink in for a couple of minutes before washing it off. It leaves your skin soft and moisturised, so say goodbye to that dry skin of yours because it literally disappears after one use! And the best part? You totally don't need to moisturise after! Big win! The texture is like a thick moisturiser and it smells like roses, so if you don't like the smell of roses I'd probably stay away. But for me, I love the scent. I use it on a weekly basis, but more if my skin needs some added moisture. I will usually use my DIY Coffee Scrub (Link to my recipe!) to exfoliate, followed by my Soap & Glory Clean on Me Shower Wash (which smells amazing!) and then this body conditioner. The result? Baby soft skin :)

At $32.50 for the 225g tub, it's not the cheapest thing but it does it's job extremely well and lasts a decent amount of time! I've had mine for a couple of months and I haven't even hit the halfway point. Definitely check it out if you suffer from dry winter skin blues like me!

Jess xoxo






1 comment:

  1. Wow im very excited to give this a go! My skin is honestly so dry. I think I will need to take a special trip to Lush. There are already a few things on my wish list ;)

    ReplyDelete