Saturday 1 June 2013

Monochromatic, Mixed Print Kinda Day

Blouse: Asos
Blazer: Thrifted
Jeans: Dejour Jeans
Shoes: Diana Ferrari

Blouse: Asos
Jacket: Club Monaco
Jeans: Dejour Jeans
Shoes: Django & Juliette

This was my outfit today. Excuse the dodgy, blurry work elevator photo taking! I was working for the first half of the day, so once I finished up I changed a couple of things to transition the outfit from work appropriate to a more casual look for a coffee date and Ikea outing to pick up some new lights for the apartment..plus a few other bits of course because who can really go into Ikea without coming out with more than they need?! 

To make it more casual I switched out my black blazer to this tweed jacket from Club Monaco and my black pointed flats to my black lace-up leather boots from Django & Juliette. I went for a monochromatic, mixed print look today. Given the look is entirely black and white, I felt like the mixed prints worked well together. 

Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Oh! and pinch and a punch for the first day of the month :) It's the first day of winter here in Australia and we were welcomed with a rainy day here in Melbourne. Here's to knits, layering and hot chocolates! 

Jess 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment