Wednesday 15 May 2013

We all love a good beauty sale...


There is nothing like a good sale right?! 

Living in an apartment block as opposed to a house means that I miss out on all those catalogues. I know some people like to place those "no junk mail" stickers on their mail box.. but if it were up to me I'd have all of that junk mail in my mail box so I can troll through those amazing sales! Lucky we have the internet to look at the catalogues online. Speaking of which, I have stumbled upon some amazing specials. 

First up, Priceline. Gosh, I love Priceline. It serves all my beauty needs - haircare, skin care, beauty, you name it.. they'll most probably have it. This week the top specials are:
  • Sally Hansen: Half price off of all Sally Hansen Nail Colour, Treatments and Beauty Tools
  • Rimmel: $10 mascaras and 2 for $10 nail polish
  • L'oreal: 20% of all eye and lip products
  • Revlon: $10 off all the Photoready range
The sale is from the 14th of May till the 20th of May. 
Link! to the E-catalogue.

The second place for amazing sales this week is Chemist Warehause. Wait for it...
HALF PRICE off the entire range of Rimmel, Maybelline, Revlon and Sally Hansen till the 30th of May. Ah-mazing! In my experience, products seem to go like hot cakes when Chemist Warehouse have these massive sales, so I say scurry on down to your nearest one ASAP! 
Link! to the E-catalogue.

Happy Shopping!

Jess
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment