Tuesday 14 May 2013

Winter is upon us...

There is no doubt in my mind that winter is looming. Melbourne days are much shorter, the frequency of grey clouds is increasing, the cold chill that bites your face in the morning is appearing and the rain has started to fall. 

This is when I start wishing for summer to come back again! It's funny really because when we have those scorching hot summer days I wish for winter.. and now that winter is coming I am wishing for summer! I'm sure everyone gets that feeling!

Nevertheless, there are some great things about winter including hot chocolates, fuzzy blankets and pyjamas, oversized knit and ankle booties. Those are the things I love about winter! I also love watching the Tour de France. Call me crazy but watching those men race in lycra is actually really interesting and entertaining, particularly when they are racing towards the finish line. I blame the bf for this (recent) interest...

One thing I also love during winter is using my DIY coffee body scrub. My skin tends to get extremely dry - face, body and lips. This scrub helps keep the dry skin at bay. I will be posting the recipe for my coffee scrub very soon so keep an eye out! 

What are some of your favourite things about winter?

Jess
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment