Wednesday 7 August 2013

Topshop Sale Pickups






I skipped over to Topshop on the weekend and was happy to find that they were having a sale. I noticed Zara were also having a sale, but everything I liked was not available in my size *sigh*. Now, I didn't pick up a lot from Topshop (only 2 items in fact), but I am currently saving up for my trip to Japan at the end of the year and might have possibly placed an order on Look Fantastic AND Feel Unique the night before. A couple of hair care and skin care items are on their last legs so it was time to replenish them. Look out for a product empties post soon!









So let's start of with the makeup item I purchased. Isn't she pretty?! I posted awhile ago that I loved the cream blush in 'Acting Up' from Topshop which is a bright orange, so when I saw this cream blush in 'Sneakpeek' I had to have it. Plus, it was $5.00! I was definitely chuffed with this purchase. It's a hot pink which blends seamlessly into the skin and the fact that it's in stick form means that it's quick and easy for those rushed mornings.  



The next item was definitely a great deal. I picked this jumper up for $28.00 from $96.00 making it almost 75% off. Now, I would never pay $100 for this, but at $28.00 it is definitely more reasonable. This jumper is going to be perfect for those casual chilly winter days which Melbourne is experiencing right now. I swear if it wasn't so damn windy it wouldn't be that cold! Throw on some jeans, ankle boots and a coat and you're good to go.

Have you picked anything up from the Topshop sale?

Jess
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment