Monday 19 August 2013

New Additions: Emma Hardie, Kerastase and L'Occitane



So this arrived in the post last week and I couldn’t contain my excitement! So much so that I’ve thrown the packaging away and have already used all 3 products several times. This was possibly one of the most exciting deliveries this year. Big call I know and how terribly materialistic of me… BUT two of the three products I have been itching to try for so long. Which two you ask? Well, the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm and L’Occitane Shower Oil in Almond of course! Welcome to my beauty stash you two, I hope you live up to my high expectations after all the fantastic reviews!

The Kerastase Ciment Thermique is actually an old favourite and something I began purchasing many years ago when it was recommended to me by my hairdresser; however, I haven’t had it in my hair care stash for a couple of years now since I was trying out new things, but I am glad it’s back!

Have you tried any of these products before? What are your thoughts?

Jess
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment