Saturday 3 August 2013

Polish of the Week: Essie Too Too Hot with a little something extra!



I've been sporting this nail polish combination this week. I decided to do something a little different to my nails as opposed to the one colour get-up that I usually do. Nail polish of choice was Essie's Too Too Hot. It's a beautiful bright red that has a slight orange undertone. I love how Essie's nail polishes apply and this one was opaque in 1 coat. I picked this one up (along with a few others) from Cosmetic Fragrance Direct - a perfume, makeup, skincare and fragrance store which sell products at a discounted price in Australia. They were selling a selection of Essie nail polishes for $6. Considering they sell for $18.95 at Myer, $6 is great! 


For my accent nail I used the Make Up Design nail stickers in 006, that I purchased awhile back (see here) but have never had the chance to use. The quality of these nail stickers aren't the best that I've tried but definitely a bargain for the $2 price tag that I picked them up for. The design is simple and could be easily achieved with white nail polish and a bobby pin, but this is so much faster!



What's on your nails this week?
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment