Sunday 25 August 2013

Review: Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo


Awhile ago I posted that I use Lush's Rub Rub Rub as my clarifying shampoo.. this has now been overshadowed by the infamous Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo (how fitting for a Sunday post!). As an avid dry shampoo user, I rely on clarifying shampoos to get rid of product build-up. 

Unlike the Lush's Rub Rub Rub this is actually designed to be a clarifying shampoo. It's a thick gel-like consistency with a fresh scent that lathers well in your hair. Once it's rinsed out, it immediately leaves your hair feeling squeaky clean. This may be a negative for some people, but I see it as a sign the product is actually working and getting rid of all the product build-up in your hair. In saying that though, I would only recommend using this on a weekly basis (as suggested on the packaging) as opposed to using this as your regular shampoo. 

After I come out of the shower and my hair is dried, I notice a difference in the weight of my hair. It's feels lighter and my hair has more body. I have also noticed that consistent weekly use of this product has reduced how oily my hair gets when it's second day hair. 

It's pricey ($38.00 at Mecca Cosmetica), but I would highly recommend it if you're after a good clarifying shampoo. It also lasts for ages since you only use it once a week! I've had mine for a couple of months and it looks barely used. 

Jess
xoxo

P.S. Sorry I haven't posted my weekly nails. To be honest, I haven't had anything on my nails. I've been sick all week and have been in one of those lazy moods. They'll be back next week though!


No comments:

Post a Comment