Wednesday 18 September 2013

What's in my makeup basket #5


Time for another 'What's in my makeup basket' post! 

On my face is Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, with Topshop Cream Blush in Flush layered underneath MAC Well Dressed. I find this blush combination to give the perfect pink cheek. MAC's Well Dressed is actually too light for my skin colour so I love layering it over different blushes and also using it to blend out brighter colours. I used my ever faithful combination of Bobbi Brown Creamy Corrector in Peach and Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer under the eyes (surprise, surprise!)

On my eyes is a sheer wash of Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Tough as Taupe which has excellent staying power and therefore a eye primer is not needed. I used Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner in Black along the lashline and slightly smudged, with Maybelline Define-a-Lash Mascara (waterproof) on my lashes. 

I used the MAC eyeshadow in Coquette to fill in my brows and the Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivid Lipstick in Vivid Rose  layered on top of MAC Creme d'Nude to make it more wearable for daytime. 

I just realised how Maybelline heavy this post is! I clearly love a number of their products right now! 

What has been on your face lately?

Jess
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment