Tuesday 8 October 2013

September Favourites 2013


It definitely feels like Spring has now set in. Helloooo hayfever! Who suffers from hayfever as well?! If you don't, I'm definitely jealous. I never used to suffer from hayfever but when I hit my 20s it began. The whole schbang.. itchy throat, watery eyes, runny nose etc. etc. *sigh* Anyway...

I have 6 favourites this month to tell you all about. Lets start off with skincare. My skin has been looking dull and lacklustre lately and to brighten and improve the appearance of my skin I can always count on Alpha-H Liquid Gold. It used to tingle at first, but I think with regular use my skin is now used to it and I don't get those tingly sensations anymore. My second skincare item is my Indeed Labs Eysilix. I swear this company can do no wrong. I have 3 of their products and absolutely love all three. This is an eye cream that moisturises my under eye area well, layers well under makeup and absorbs quickly. I haven't noticed a difference in terms of fine lines, but I'll keep using it and keep you posted.

I have been loving 3 makeup items this month. First up is my Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivid Lipstick in Vibrant Mandarin. The perfect orangey red shade that lasts forever and is so so pigmented. If I'm wearing this to work I dab it on and blend it in with my fingers to make it appear natural, but if I'm going out at night I'll slap it straight on from the bullet. I feel like this is my "make your skin look brighter" shade. I've also fallen back in love with my Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in 01. The perfect light pink, non-sticky lipgloss that goes with any lip colour. I've been really enjoying my Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express. This is the non-waterproof version. My other mascaras are waterproof so I do enjoy this when I don't feel like bothering with the tiresome removal process. It doesn't hold my curl like a waterproof mascara but it's easily removed with Bioderma which is great. Lastly, is a clear mascara that I bought from Daiso, Ever Bilena Water Resistant Long Lash Mascara. I've honestly never heard of the brand and bought this to set my brows. What can I say? It does the job and is only $2.80. Win!


Top: Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in 01
Bottom: Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivid Lipstick in Vibrant Mandarin

My final September favourite is a fragrance, Calvin Klein One Shock For Her. This is a sample size but by golly I want the full size. It's sweet, fruity, floral and the scent is highly addictive. It's the perfect scent for summer. I suggest you go smell it because my terrible description does not do it any justice! 

What are your September favourites?
Jess
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment