Sunday 6 October 2013

Polish of the Week: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White-On


Apologies for the slight hiatus everyone. I've been interstate for a conference this past week, but I'm back in Melbourne town now and will resume to be 3 posts a week schedule this week! I'm coming at you with another Polish of the Week post. 

I have succumbed to the white nail polish trend. On my nails is Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Nail Colour in White On. I'll be frank and say it's not the best nail polish in terms of application. You need 3 coats to get a nice opaque white. The photo above is 2 coats and you can see it's still slightly streaky and could do with another. It's so different to Pacific Blue in the same line which is opaque in 2 and not streaky at all. Nevertheless, for the price ($6.95) I can deal. 

Hope you all have had a lovely week! If you're in Adelaide or Melbourne.. I hope you didn't get blown away by the winds earlier this week!

Jess
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment