Thursday 25 July 2013

I blame the sales...


I've been a bit of a shopping addict lately. I blatantly blame the sales! They entice me way too much. Here is what I've picked up recently beauty wise (I may or may not have a little loot of new clothing items). Some of these are repurchases so that totally doesn't count right?!.. and the others.. well I have been eyeing them. Yes, let's reason my purchases that way shall we? Mooovvingg on...

Let's start off with the repurchases (a good sign that I actually love the stuff). Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque and L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream were both purchased at Myer.  The Aesop mask is definitely a staple and I find that it's the best all rounder mask for me. It helps reduce inflammation in any break outs and improves the appearance and clarity of my skin. I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin when using this regularly (once a week). The hand cream just smells so darn good that I had to repurchase it in the handy travel size version. It's a sweet, smelling flowery scent that's not too sweet and not too flowery. Wow.. could my description be anymore horrible? Just go smell it! I always get asked 'what's that smell?' when I whip it out. 

The last 3 items are items that I have had my eye on (yes, yes, the justification is creeping in again). Myer were having 20% off of their Apivita range at the time so I picked up three different face masks: Express Beauty with Carrot, Express Beauty with Orange and Express Beauty with Pomegranate. They normally retail for $7.90 for 2 of the small packets pictured above which I personally find a bit pricey for the amount you get but the sale brought it under $5. 

Next, I spied Indeed Labs Hydraluron. Yes, that's right. The ever so talked about product that has been arguably made famous by the skin care goddess that is, Caroline Hirons. It wasn't on sale but I 'needed' it. You can find it at your Priceline for $34.99. 

Lastly, the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque which has also been raved about. This size was $19.99 and I received 10% due to a sale going on that day. It was either this size or the one in the tub. I liked the packaging of the tube better as it seemed less messy and there is not as much opportunity for water to seep in...even if it was more value for money in the tub. 



Have you been drawn in by the sales too?
Jess
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment