Friday 7 June 2013

Priceline does it again...

Priceline has done it again! They keep bring out amazing sales. In my opinion, the best ones to check out would be:

  • 40% off all Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks. This means $10 Vivid Lipsticks. Vivid Rose from the Vivid Range, I have my eye on you! 
  • 40% off of the entire range of Physicians Formula
  • 30% off of the entire range of Covergirl
  • 30% off of the entire range of Bourjois - maybe I should consider picking up the Healthy Mix Foundation that everyone raves about and see what the fuss is all about for myself!
  • Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sally Hansen Nail Colour
  • 40% off of Nivea Lip Butter Range - I will definitely pick up one of these coveted lip products

But in all honesty there are a heap of great deals so I say just check out the catalogue. Find the catalogue here!

How am I supposed to save with all these sales AND to top it off retail stores have begun their end of financial year sales. I'm in serious trouble... I may have bought a couple more things last night which I will show you all in another blogpost. Maybe I should just avoid the shops for awhile?

Are you all taking advantage of the sales? Or are you being good and saving your dollars? :)

Jess 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment