Wednesday 12 June 2013

Grain Shame OOTD


Excuse the grainy-ness. I could not for the life of me take a whole body shot in focus today. This is actually a screenshot from an iMovie video that I resorted to instead *hangs head in shame* I hope you can kinda make it out! I paired a flannel shirt under a black knit jumper and wore my burgundy jeans. I kept accessories to a minimum but wore a chunky necklace. You can't really see it but the bag I carried was my navy Longchamp bag which is by my feet in the corner of the photo. It's really not necessary to see it anyway. Everyone knows what it looks like! 

A simple outfit to go out for coffee with a friend who is in Melbourne from Adelaide :)



Top: Salvation Army
Jumper: Zara
Jeans: Dejour Jeans
Necklace: Topshop
Bag: Longchamp

I promise the next outfit post will not be so grainy!!!

Jess
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment