Sunday 1 December 2013

The Weekend Haul: Lush, The Body Shop and Clarisonic




I did a teensy bit of shopping on the weekend. I only picked up 3 items but I thought I'd share regardless. The item I'm most excited about is Lush's Rose Jam which is a shower gel. If you are familiar with my blog then you'll know how much I absolutely adore their Ro's Argan Body Conditioner for both it's smell and ability to make your skin super soft. Now if we were to bottle up the scent and make a shower gel, this would be it. They smell exactly the same! I haven't tried this yet but will be doing that ASAP and reporting back. I hope it lives up to my expectations!

Second item was The Body Shop's Shea Body Butter. My current moisturiser is simply not hydrating enough. I'm still getting dry patches which is causing skin irritation. Not pretty! I previously used the Body Shop's limited edition Dreams Unlimited Body Butter which worked wonders for my skin and decided to pick the Shea scent up. I was tossing up between this and the Brazil nut scent,  but settled for this one after hearing about it in essiebutton's recent favourite's video. Did someone say sheep?... 



The last item I picked up was the Clarisonic Delicate Brush Head which I'd like to think was a necessity. I mean, I have had my current one for 5-6 months which is way past the 3 month recommendation and it's definitely seen better days! I am currently using the sensitive brush head on my Clarisonic but I'm starting to find it a little too harsh on my skin. The delicate brush head is a step down from the sensitive so we'll see how it compares. 

Did you make any sneaky purchases this weekend?

Jess
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment